Saturday, July 11, 2009

Facebook Fassies

Lets talk about people cringeworthy status' on both facebook and twitter. Im talking about the kind which are ridiculously attention seeking and prove people to be transparently insecure... a few examples...

"Hu duz this bre fink he is"

"Certain ppl will gt brought out!!! U fnk i dnt no bout u! Ha!!"
and the replies to this status were even better:

A:
I wanna no bring da bitch out lol

B:
Bring da bitch out I'm gonna be doin that soon to certain bitches lmao x

A:
Oooo i guess ive missed sum drama fill me in hooker cos i aint even been bout

B:
Na jam no drama at all I aint got time for ALL dem w12 slags n undercover dykes lmao, its good u aint been about do u love I'm doin me and I'm glad I moved mate x

"Laughn at diz gurl! Hw cn she say her 1yr old daughta rung my fne! I find dat hard 2 believe?! Dnt u?!"

You get the drift... In the words of Mary J... No More Drama!

No comments:

Post a Comment